The Twelve Days of Christmas
12 Politically Correct Days. . .
On the 12th day of the Eurocentrically-imposed midwinter festival, my
Significant Other, in a consenting, adult, monogamous relationship gave
- TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming,
- ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of
members in good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in
their union contract even though they will not be required to play a
- TEN melanin-deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal
ruling class system leaping,
- NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,
- EIGHT economically-disadvantaged female persons stealing milk products
from enslaved Bovine-Canadians,
- SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally-protected wetlands,
- SIX enslaved Fowl-Canadians producing stolen non-human animal products,
- FIVE golden symbols of culturally-sanctioned enforced domestic
FOUR hours of recorded whale songs
THREE deconstructionist poets
TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses
ONE Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.
- (NOTE: after members of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw
red paint at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge
have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further
Animal-Canadian enslavement, the remaining gift package has been
Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah. Good Kwanzaa.
Oh, heck! Happy
Holidays!!!! (unless otherwise prohibited by law)*
*Unless, of course, you are suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder
(SAD). If that is the case, please substitute this gratuitous call for
celebration with a suggestion that you have a thoroughly adequate day.
Layout and Design Copyright © 1997 by Hon
All Rights Reserved
This document was last modified on: Tuesday, 01-May-2007 05:03:25 EDT